Friday 28 December 2007

oh, and...

One more thing, as an addendum to today's other post...

Just thought you ought to know - I'm having a little difficulty using one letter on my keypad. Often I press it and it doesn't seem to respond. Just wanted to let you know, in case words don't many any sense, or I seem to have turned into a phenomenonally poor speller. Want to know which letter it is? Well, I haven't used it yet in today's post...

And I wonder why it has worn out so much? Perhaps it's owing to my use of these words:

ook
lirary
odleian
ook
log
ook
y
ecause
proaly
ook
est
rilliant
ook
pulisher
paperack
hardack
ook
and so to ed...

Not forgetting ook. So now you know... please don't lame me, it's not my fault.

4 comments:

  1. try a little soap and water it might loosen the key.do have a lovely 2008. Now I'm not going to hospital or waitng for appointments this will be the year I meet you and take you to lunch. random jottings is staying here and we are having a lovely time together.daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon dear oy
    sorry the key is not working well
    try some el ow grease...

    Can you let me know the address of Dove greay readers book group? Feel I want to rejoin to see how things are - who runs it nowadays?

    Happy New Year - Elaine who is masquarading as Wormauld

    ReplyDelete
  3. est wishes for a happy new year and another year of reading many great ooks.
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello daphne!
    A wonderful new year for you too. I couldn't find an email address for you, so I have sent something to Elaine's aol address in the hope that you'll both get it...
    Simon

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.