Tuesday 25 December 2007

Hallelujah!


"For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David's throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and for ever" [Isaiah 9:6-7]

Amen! A very wonderful Christmas to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a very Merry Christmas, too! Look how amazingly green it is there! We might actually get a little snow today (the last few years it has just been brown and dusty, so this is a definite improvement).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appear to have unwittingly used the same verses as you for my blog today. Ho hum.

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.