Thursday 24 March 2011

Busy busy


Very busy day today (or now yesterday, I suppose). Some fun and some work activities - most excitingly an authors-meet-bloggers event at Penguin Books. More on that soon, but I'm dead on my feet - so will just post a picture I took today, showing how beautiful the weather was (and how beautiful Magdalen is...)


I've got so many books I want to tell you about, that I'm just waiting for time to write about them... and I've got something exciting up my sleeve for next week. That's all the hint I'm going to give you for now...

4 comments:

  1. Go ahead and make fun, but having never been there, I think I would have to park in the sunshine in the middle of this picture and just inhale all the history in the atmosphere! Lovely, pic. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Go enjoy the sunshine :-) I have just posted a little something about "Bonjour Tristesse" and have linked to your post about the book. Hope that is fine with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you yesterday Simon! Hopefully catch up with you again in the near future:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photograph! Thanks for sharing it, Simon!

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.