Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunday Songs

Rather than have a load of posts tagged 'Sunday Songs' which you have to scrawl through, should you ever wish to see an overview of them, I thought I'd compile a list of all the songs that have featured...  it's alphabetical by artist surname/group name.  Enjoy!

Adele - Skyfall
Tori Amos - Winter
Julie Andrews - In The Bleak Midwinter
Zee Avi - Concrete Wall
Beck - Everybody's Got To Learn Sometimes
Diane Birch - Rewind
Birdy - Skinny Love
Bombay Bicycle Club - You Already Know
Mae Bradbury - Fade Away
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
Lindsey Butler - I Don't Want To Talk About It
The Cardigans - Communication 
The Carpenters - Rainy Days and Mondays
The Connells - '74-'75
Alex Cornish - My Word What A Mess 
Marion Cotillard - My Husband Makes Movies
Amelia Curran - The Mistress
Lana Del Rey - Video Games 
Lana Del Rey - Ride
The Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice
Minnie Driver - Everything I've Got In My Pocket
The Eagles - Desperado
Karise Eden - You Won't Let Me
Emma's Imagination - Drive
Everything But The Girl - I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love
Rebecca Ferguson - Nothing's Real But Love
A Fine Frenzy - Electric Twist
Florence and the Machine - Shake It Out
Brooke Fraser - Something in the Water
Nelly Furtado - Try
Judy Garland & Barbra Streisand - Get Happy/Happy Days Are Here Again
A Girl Called Eddy - People Used To Dream 
Glee Cast - Shake It Out
Goldfrapp - A&E
Gossip - Heavy Cross
Nancy Griffith - Love at the Five and Dime
Aiden Grimshaw - Curtain Call
Sara Groves - Childhood Summer
Christine Guldbrandsen - Surfing in the Air 
Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know
Richard Hawley - For Your Lover, Give Some Time
Darren Hayes - Dublin Sky 
Hem - The Fire Thief 
Ella Henderson - Five Tattoos
Natalie Imbruglia - Do You Love?
Jewel - Hands
Charlene Kaye ft. Darren Criss - Dress and Tie
Mat Kearney - Hey Mama
Becky Kelley - Where's The Line To See Jesus?
Solange Knowles - Losing You
Cyndi Lauper - Sally's Pigeons
Amos Lee - Colours
Lemolo - Whale Song
Lifehouse - You and Me
Aimee Mann - Wise Up
Charlotte Martin - Wild Horses 
Daniel Merriweather and Adele - Water and a Flame
Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good / That Particular Time
Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Flatline
Paolo Nutini - Candy
Beth Orton - Stolen Car
P!nk - Just Give Me A Reason
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Sister Rosetta Goes Before Us
Princess and Mr. Tom - Come On
Rosey - Love
Bic Runga - Say After Me
Sia - Breathe Me
Elin Sigvardsson - Bang 
Charlotte Sometimes - How I Could Just Kill A Man
Take That - Love Love
Vienna Teng - Antebellum
Vienna Teng - Kansas
Texas - The Conversation
Third Day - Kicking and Screaming
Juliet Turner - Belfast Central
Shania Twain - You're Still The One
Kate Walsh - It's Never Over
Kate Walsh - Seafarer
Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments
Kathryn Williams - Jasmine Hoop
Kathryn Williams - Heart Shaped Stone
Kathryn Williams and Neil MacColl - 6am Corner
Sian Reese Williams - The First Cut is the Deepest
Sophie May Williams - Time After Time
Amy Winehouse - Love Is A Losing Game
Rachael Yamagata - Worn Me Down
Rachael Yamagata - You Won't Let Me

6 comments:

  1. I love that song Shake it Out by Florence and the Machine! Great list of songs here :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seems to be a lack of Death Metal in these choices :-)

    Did you see my MCS post of the track by Walk Off the Earth recently? I though you might like it.

    http://morganas-cat.tumblr.com/post/19410596710/once-again-my-thanks-to-dawn-for-this-video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is a category rather missing - in this list and in my life ;)

      I will visit that link when I'm at home, thanks!

      Delete
  3. It looks like you've got great taste in music as well as in books :)

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.