Sunday 30 October 2011

Song for a Sunday

I bought Juliet Turner's album Burn the Black Suit on a whim in 2004, whilst on holiday in Devon, getting ready to face the big, scary world of university...  Well, seven years later I'm still a student, and I'm still listening to Juliet.  This song, Belfast Central, is rather lovely - I especially like Juliet's authentically thick Irish accent while singing.

There isn't an official video - this was homemade by someone on YouTube.



For other Sunday Songs, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'd not heard of her. Sometimes you hear that accent in Van's songs, too. I love it. You probably already have seen this, but I happened upon:

    http://www.julietturner.com/

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.