Saturday 16 February 2008

Short Review


The Carbon Copy is here for the weekend, so no time to write long posts at the moment. He also pointed out that 'Reading Between The Covers' post sounds like I've never actually read a book, and just look at the covers and "how many birds I saw on the day I bought the book"... oops, if I came across as a bit of a dullard! Succinctly, what I meant was that if I want to enjoy a book, I'm more likely to do so.

Being a brief post, I'm going to tell you about the book I'm reading in as few words as possible. It's Yes Man by Danny Wallace.

Review in 10 words: Man starts saying yes to everything. Non-fiction. Very funny indeed!

Hmm. Verbose. Let's try 5 words: Man always says yes; funny!

3 words: Comedian says yes!

1 word: YES!

1 comment:

  1. I heard of this book recently from a friend, who has promised to lend it to me. Sounds great -- must hassle him to hand it over.

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.