The Carbon Copy and I spent the day in sunny Worcestershire, walking around our old haunts (we moved from Worcestershire 2.5 years ago) and generally wallowing in a bit of nostalgia and climbing Bredon Hill, our local hill. More on that soon, but will tantalise you with the fact that 'Bre' means hill; 'don' means hill; of course 'Hill' means hill. And thus Bredon Hill means hill-hill-hill. Just in case you couldn't tell at a first glance.
Following on from yesterday, I thought it might be amusing to think up some 8 word book reviews. Well, more synopses. If that. But it's quite fun - try and work out which books they are, or leave your own 8 word book synopses in the comments! Who said it isn't sophisticated here?
1) She bought flowers; had party (someone else died).
2) Does he love her or previous wife? Oh!
3) Struggling writer; poor girls; rich Americans - all sorted!
4) Matchmaker gets it wrong, then marries her brother.
5) Plain governess ousts madwoman from the attic... eventually.
6) Kill or not? Fakes mad, goes mad, dies.
7) Man makes up old lady; she appears: chaos!
8) Some Irish people wander around for a day.
9) Hot air balloon accident; stalker; some awkward situations.
10) Someone's always watching. Anarchy... but then the rats...