Friday 22 August 2008

Painting

Trying a little experiment just before I head off to Northern Ireland. When I posted about painting a while ago, someone said I should try selling things on Etsy - a place to sell amateur art. Well, thought I, perhaps I will - but I thought I'd test the water here. This might not be for the most regular visitors to Stuck-in-a-Book, who are literary-minded folk first and foremost, but perhaps I'll be able to point people in this direction.

Anyway, I'm going to try and sell this painting Woman with Orange Background (acrylic, 40x30 cm.):


It's going to be something of a silent auction, mostly because I haven't the smallest idea how much one should charge for these things - so, if you're interested, don't write in the comments, but email me at simondavidthomas@yahoo.co.uk with an offer and your location, and I'll get back to people when I'm back on English shores! I'll find some college funding somehow...

1 comment:

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.