Monday 6 October 2014

Shiny New Books: Issue 3

I'm very excited to say that Issue 3 of Shiny New Books has now gone live!


It's a really great issue, though I says it as shouldn't - there are actually lots of articles I haven't read yet, so I'm looking forward to exploring too, but the (my) reprints section is a wonder. A brilliant range of fiction and non-fiction, from Anna Karenina to Margaret Kennedy.

It rather sneaked up on me, despite knowing precisely when it would go live. I finished my last review around 11pm yesterday... but it's all ready, with new autumnal colours, and you should just dive in and see what's what! (We've made the section introductions more in-depth, as guides to what treasures are held there.)

As always, massive thanks to my co-editors Annabel, Victoria, and Harriet. And to all our reviewers! I'll be in touch with links to your reviews later in the day. And I'll be posting links to reviews I've written over the next few weeks.

Happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Simon, I had so many other things I needed to do today! A quick glance reveals (as usual) many, many reviews -- and books -- that I want to read. Well, I'll just have to pace myself. The new introductions are very helpful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lory - I hope you have had fun going through the issue :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to sift through the new edition today after work. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - can't wait to read my way through it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.