Saturday 10 May 2014

Stuck-in-a-Book's Weekend Miscellany

This post is written while the Eurovision Song Contest is on, so apologies if I accidentally launch into incoherent rambling about world peace. Otherwise, here are some things to amuse you for the rest of your weekend...

1.) Our Vicar's Wife and the bookshop she runs from our garage on Saturdays now have a blog - Honey Pot Books!  For those of you who like pictures of Sherpa (and which of us doesn't?) there are plenty of those - especially since she just had her fourth birthday.

2.) Have you been to my brother's blog recently? He wrote a short story after reading my The Museum, and you can see it if you go to the archive for May 2014 (I don't think I can link directly to it.)

3.) Have you read about the Book Benches? Now's your chance.

I'm sure there were lots of other things I was going to include in this.  Sorry, publishers and publicists who have sent me things to mention, apparently my email filing has failed!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Simon. I'll tell Sherpa to smarten herself up in readiness for her fan-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey Pot Books looks so lovely - should I ever be in the neighbourhood.....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - come on down - you'll love Somerset (and we are only half an hour away from the Book Barn) ;)

      Delete
  3. Sorry to deviate - but how did you like Eurovision? In my homeland (post-soviet Latvia) everybody is shocked and disgusted (yes, this word) with the results..

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.