Sunday 11 May 2014

Patch Picks a Prizewinner!

It's been over a month since I started my 7th birthday prize draw, but fear not, I have not forgotten it!

I also got a lovely email recently from a blog reader called Vicki, and she mentioned that she liked seeing Patch helping with prize draws in the past.  I realised I hadn't called on his services for some time, and he was more than willing to oblige... (as you see, there are two colours of paper - but we closed our eyes when picking a winner.)


The prize wasn't revealed before - other than the warning that it'll be a bit tatty - but I can now reveal that it will be two books by authors I love dearly: The Skin Chairs by Barbara Comyns and The Ridleys by Richmal Crompton.

Congratulations to...


Well done Helen! I think I probably have your address somewhere, but I'll email to confirm...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm honoured! Thank you so much, Simon and Patch, you handsome devil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Skin Chairs is a wonderful book. Must hunt down The Ridleys. If Patch thinks it's good, that's good enough for me.
    Tui

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Vicky, I think Patch is adorable.

    Simon, have you ever considered writing a children's book? I think you would be very good at it.

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.