Tuesday 7 April 2015

Shiny New Books - one year old today!

I can't quite believe it, but Shiny New Books is a whole year old. Issue 5 is published today - which is, exactly to the day, one year since Issue 1.

It's live! Go and explore; you'll find a lot to love, and I'll throw out some highlights over the next few days. (EDIT: actually it might be a while before I manage to post those links, for reasons that will be disclosed...)

As always, many thanks to my wonderful co-editors Annabel, Victoria, and Harriet - and our latest addition, Jodie.

We're really proud of it, and I hope you enjoy it. The colours have come full circle and we're back to purple and gold!


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations - an excuse for a celebration cake? (and a cup of tea, whilst browsing SNB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good! Going to have to teach the cat to lie down so I can squash more books in if she wants to star on the fiction page again though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like another great issue, Simon. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all of you ... one whole year of wonderful reviewing and writing and shininess. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - it is an immense job of work I'm sure, but a total delight for the reader.

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.