Saturday 11 October 2014

Stuck-in-a-Book's Weekend Miscellany

Hope you're all having a good weekend! Mine is disappearing all too quickly... and I've read only 20 pages of the book I was intending to finish. Oops.

Slightly different from usual this week, as I'm going to be entirely egotistical in this miscellany... these things are all me elsewhere.

1. I wrote about Jeeves in the Offing by P.G. Wodehouse over at Vulpes Libris.

2. I made a cake to celebrate the 400th Very Short Introduction book.

3. And I appeared in this Oxford Dictionaries video (see the post for answers):

7 comments:

  1. Ha! Simon, you obviously have a new career waiting in TV presenting - brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'oeuf! Love an egg...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would that it were true! A nice explanation, even if there is no evidence for it...

      Delete
  3. That was wonderful but it did make me miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Darlene, you'll have to get yourself over here! Or maybe I'll come visit... forever...

      Delete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.