Saturday 11 May 2013

Stuck-in-a-Book at Felixstowe Literary Festival

A very quick weekend miscellany to say that you can now buy tickets for the Felixstowe Literary Festival, including tickets for the conversation between Elaine and I about blogging!

If you can come, go here and click through to book tickets - we're 'Blogging and Books' on 15 June from 3 o'clock to 4 o'clock.  And I'd love to meet up with anybody afterwards, if SiaB readers can come!

Also, pop over to the festival blog to read an interview with me!

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like it is going to be a great event! I only wish I were coming to the UK a few weeks earlier so I could be there.

    And thanks for the shout out in your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The description of the event implies that you are not known globally or well respected. Shockingly wrong on both accounts. Can you not get them to blurb you a little more kindly? Shame I can't be there as I'd love to hear what you and Elaine have to say. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet of you, Jackie :) I'm sure it wasn't deliberate at all, but the wording has come out a bit weird... Elaine and I have got in touch to see if they can change it.

      Delete
  3. Excellent Simon - I will do my best to be there!

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.