Tuesday 22 February 2011

What's Milne is...


Back in the dim and distant past, I offered up a couple of A.A. Milne titles - well, I've finally done the draw! Congratulations to... Gypsy Rose Creations and Meg!


Gypsy Rose Creations will be getting AAM's wonderful autobiography, all the way off to Australia. And I'll be handing Not That It Matters over to Meg personally, as she lives in Oxford.

Thanks for all the entrants - I hope some of the not-so-lucky folks will also be inspired to track down something by AAM now. I'll keep an eye out for anything else to give away...

6 comments:

  1. What splendid prizes! Congratulations to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! I know I'll certaninly be keeping an eye out for It's Too Late Now from now on when I browse through used bookstores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Meg and Gypsy Rose Creations! I'll continue to keep my eyes open for a Milne biography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read "It's Too Late Now" on your recommendation, Simon, and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! yay! yay! Thankyou so much! What a way to end my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what no role for Patch in the selection process?

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.