Monday, 22 February 2010
Through the Years...
Ok, I'll admit, I got halfway through a review of the latest book I read, and didn't find the energy to finish it... so I thought I'd try a little thing 'Through the Years', which could be fun to try if you've been blogging for a little while.
I've done a 'what was I reading on this date' meme before a few times, but I thought I'd bring blogging into it as well.
I'm going to look back at the posts I've done for a certain date over the past few years. Obviously this will work better post-May, as I started blogging in April 2007, but (to get the ball rolling) here's what February 22nd looked like in the past...
- in 2009, I was reading Making History by Brian Friel, and blogging about the idea of getting recommendations from other bloggers
- in 2008, I was reading Yes Man by Danny Wallace, and blogging about families of writers
- in 2007, I was reading The Philosophy of the Short Story by Brander Matthews
- in 2006, I was reading... nothing, it appears! Gosh, I only read one book in Feburary 2006, and that was a play by Aphra Behn.
- in 2005, I was reading The Collection by Harold Pinter
- in 2004, I was reading The Young Visiters [sic] by Daisy Ashford
- in 2003, I was reading David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- in 2002, I was reading The Moody Man by John Milne
Have a go yourself!