Sunday, 2 December 2012

Song for a Sunday

Compare and contrast this week, ladies and gentlemen.  I was browsing through various nations' The Voice videos (as you do) and really enjoyed the winner of Australian The Voice - Karise Eden.  Unlike the winners of the US and UK series, she actually seems to have become a success after the show - and she has a really great voice.  Her first single was 'You Won't Let Me' - and I was delighted that they'd chosen a cover of an artist I love, Rachael Yamagata.  So here is Rachael Yamagata's version (first), and Karise Eden's version.  Which do you prefer?






3 comments:

  1. Yamagata hands down - hers is gutsy, earthy, rawer; she is there making you feel the ache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update.
    I blessed to find awesome update..
    Thanks
    Video books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment - my favourite part of blogging is reading your comments!

Annoyingly, Blogger often messes up with comments... try refreshing, or commenting Anonymously (add your name in, though!) or using Firefox/Chrome instead of Internet Explorer. (Ctrl+c your comment first!)

Failing everything, email me: simondavidthomas[at]yahoo.co.uk - or just email me anyway :)

Thanks!