Sunday, 22 April 2012

Muriel Spark Reading Week... is coming!

It's really soon, folks!  Indeed, it starts tomorrow.

Both Harriet and I will be putting up introductory posts tomorrow, explaining how the week will work on our blogs - but for you lovely people, all you have to do is read a bit of Muriel this week, blog about it, and let one or other (or both) of us know.  Fun!

See you tomorrow...


  1. Norton Book Club & Chiselborough 'Library Teapot' started reading a month ago and discussed their reads last Monday down here in Somerset. They meet again this Thursday at the Rectory Honey Pot Book Shop over a soup and sandwich lunch to continue the discussion - look out for them joining in the on-line discussion... if they can sort out their computers... and the broadband signal doesn't collapse!

  2. I am really looking forward to this. I read "Loitering with Intent" and will write a review of it this week. I am so happy to be reading and thinking about this great writer!

  3. Just posted my review of The Driver's Seat.


I've now moved to, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at