Thursday 1 July 2010

Holiday


I'm off on holiday on Friday evening, away for a week and a bit. I might manage to put up some posts to appear in the meantime, but that depends upon how busy Friday is... so, if I don't manage to put anything up... farewell for a bit! Actually, I should get a Weekend Miscellany typed up, but that might be it...

Here's a teaser for you: how many books do you think I'll have read by the time I come back on Sunday 11th? I should mention that Colin appears to have made it his one mission in life to prevent me reading on holiday...


13 comments:

  1. Have a lovely break! I'm guessing... 4 books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday!

    I was going to likewise guess four books so will go for 3.5 instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! I'm going to say 2 books considering you're going with someone who will be determined to keep you away from the written word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, that's siblings for you! Have fun! 5 books?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time! I'm going to be optimistic and say 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going for the high guess with 6! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely holiday! I'm going to guess 5.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a great time on holidays. I recently read 4 books on my holiday so I'm going to guess 5 for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll go out on a limb and say seven -- it could be very rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe you'll have started 8 or 9, and never managed to finish any as they'll have been snatched from your hands

    ReplyDelete
  11. My guess is 3 books. You must be a very fast reader. Have a wonderful time with your brother
    Helen Tilston

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.