Saturday 19 December 2009

Stuck-in-a-Book Cartoon

Sometimes (and very little of late, for which I apologise) I put little sketches up on Stuck-in-a-Book - which are very much amateur, and just to make things a little different around here. I'm a little embarrassed that they will, from now on, appear on the same site as this fantastic caricature/cartoon by Sarah Bailey, a lovely lady local to us in Somerset (go and visit her website). Admittedly most of my blog readers don't know what I look like, but the sketch does have a little photo of me in the bottom left corner, to give you a clue...




6 comments:

  1. Oh I see not content wth being a fellow Simon blogger you now even take my 'savage' well... 'savidge' surname of sorts hahahaha. Wonderful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice of reading material!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific! And I just love the bookshelves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did think that, Simon, don't think it's deliberate on her part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good. Except the picture of your 'family' on the left hand side.

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.