Saturday 14 July 2007

Housing Development


Hurray! I have somewhere to live next year. Regent Street is my new address, though it is a humble row of Victorian houses in Oxford, rather than a premier London road on the Monopoly board. So far, we only have three of the required four housemates, but I'm sure we'll find the fourth - and from 1st September this year, my blogging will come from this building here. Though hopefully not from either of these rooms, as I've requested a room which doesn't face the road...

2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose it's ** 67 ** Regent Street is it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very charming - enjoy the new digs :)

    ReplyDelete

I've now moved to www.stuckinabook.com, and all my old posts are over there too - do come and say hello :)

I probably won't see your comment here, I'm afraid, but all my archive posts can also be found at www.stuckinabook.com.